We seek a rector who is energetic, a thoughtful communicator, gifted with a sense of humor, and eager to provide spiritual leadership.
Please check back as new information becomes available! Updated 3/21/22
Information about St. Paul's Rector Search:
- Information to Print and Share
- St. Paul's Full Community Portfolio
- Position information at the Episcopal Church of Minnesota Website
St. Paul's History:
- 150th Anniversary Celebration
- Historical Materials
- Oral Histories -- St. Paul Storytellers (videos)
- Stories about St. Paul's (print - updated!)
- Media Coverage
- 150th Anniversary (TV coverage)
- 150th Anniversary (Newspaper coverage)
St. Paul's Present and Future:
- Annual Report
- Faith in Our Future: Exploring a Capital Campaign
- Media Coverage
A Pictorial Tour of St. Paul's:
Our vibrant, forward-looking faith community is eager to welcome a spiritual leader who envisions serving in a unique region blending natural wonders with the cosmopolitan qualities of an international seaport:
- Spend time on the shores of sacred Lake Superior (Gichigami in Anishinaabemowin). We are home of the world's largest freshwater lake and sandbar.
- This is 1854 Treaty ceded territory and homeland of the Ojibwe/Chippewa people.
- Explore 11,000 acres of green space with hundreds of miles of trails to hike, bike and ski.
- Climb to the top of Enger Tower for breathtaking views of the Twin Ports and Lake Superior.
- Delve into our area's rich history. Originally inhabited by the Ojibwe and Dakota with a strong contemporary indigenous presence, natural resources brought diverse immigrants.
- St. Paul’s is the oldest church in Duluth. Our rich heritage grounds our faith in the future.
- Duluth is home to North America’s farthest inland freshwater seaport.
- Walk or drive across our iconic Lift Bridge connecting Lake Superior to St. Louis Bay and Estuary.
- Explore a multitude of niche shops and local restaurants in Canal Park and Lincoln Park.
- Fly direct to Chicago, Minneapolis, Phoenix and Fort Myers from Duluth International Airport.
- Take in a show and explore the arts at the Minnesota Ballet, Duluth Superior Symphony Orchestra, Norshor Theatre and local galleries.
- Attend a game or production at a local college, including University of Minnesota Duluth, Lake Superior College, The College of St. Scholastica and the University of Wisconsin - Superior.
- Local hospitals offer state-of-the-art technology and highly rated medical professionals. Together, St. Luke’s and Essentia Health provide quality comprehensive healthcare.