You will find all our online Sunday worship services, Bible Studies, Morning Prayer and Compline services, and videos on spiritual practices in your home.
Our Messages page contains recent written and video messages from The Rev. Dr. Barbara Elliott, who is our current priest-in-charge
This page has many videos and resources for online faith formation for all ages and a link to weekly Family Faith Time and adult reflections.
Our Music page has many online "St. Paul's Sings" recordings and information to help you share your voice or instrument online with us!
Our Community Connections page gives ways for how we can serve our neighbors during this Pandemic
Our Tips to Stay Healthy page has trusted sources of information for your health.
September 14 Reflection and Message
The Living Church wrote an article about our response to the crisis- "Beyond Zoom, Building Community Connections"
Some of the past reflections and formation programs for adults can be found here
Stay connected to the church family of St. Paul's during the week! Our current Fall 2020 offerings:
* any zoom links you need are below
Sunday- Worship at 10 am, (the prerecorded service is posted noon on Saturday here on the website and then premieres at 10 am Sunday on our Facebook page.
Virtual Coffee Hour immediately following the service, usually between 10:35-10:50 am (Zoom link below)
Monday- Reflection and Announcements from Rev. Dr. Barbara Elliott at 9 am, on our Facebook page and website.
Tuesday- Bible Study with Rev. Dr. Barbara Elliott at 9 am, via Zoom (see link below)
Wednesday- Evening Prayer with Dr. Thomas K. Hamilton at 6 pm, on Facebook
Thursday- Compline at 9 pm, on Facebook
Friday- Morning Prayer at 9 am, on Facebook
Links to Connect Via Zoom:
Sunday Virtual Coffee Hour:
Every week on Sunday at approx 10:35 am (use the same link EVERY Sunday) To join the Zoom Coffee Hour, click https://zoom.us/j/502278631
Meeting ID 502 278 631 Password: 1710
dial in using a telephone: 1-312-626-6799
Tuesday 9 am Bible Study:
Every week on Tuesdays at 9am (you can use the same link EVERY Tuesday) Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/985710661
Meeting ID: 985 710 661 (f you need it) Password:1710
dial in using your telephone: 1-312-626-6799
Thursday Night Compline at 9 pm - on Facebook, followed by optional Zoom chat: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/308741410?pwd=VWRlOFVGaUZia2pLcUVkbDd2VGpOdz09 Meeting ID: 308 741 410 Password: 1710 dial in using your telephone 1-312-626-6799
Request for Assistance:
We have a large volunteer crew ready to deliver groceries, medications, handmade fabric masks or other items to you!
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS AND TIPS ON USING ZOOM:
1. Use earbuds or headphones if you have them to reduce background noise for other participants.
2. Mute yourself when not talking, again to reduce background noise. You will be automatically muted when you first enter. to speak tap on the microphone icon in the bottom lower left corner. When you are not speaking, please mute your microphone (it will show a red line through it) to eliminate background noise.
3. Use the Grid view (the Brady Bunch feature) to see the other participants.
4. Video is a great way to feel connected, though you can certainly participate via audio alone.
5. This is informal! No need to dress up. Bad hair days especially welcomed!
6. Feel free to have your coffee mug or water bottle nearby to use but eating can be distracting, so if you’re listening while eating, please mute and turn off your video.
7. The Sunday bulletin and order of worship for Morning Prayer and Compline are posted on www.stpaulsduluth.org/worship You can either follow along on another device (for instance, if you do Zoom on your computer, you can follow the service on your phone). Or you can print it out or use a Book of Common Prayer.
8. When we say things in unison, only the officiant (the one leading the prayer) will be off mute. Everyone else will say it out loud at home while muted. (because of slight lags, things don’t work well when everyone tries to speak at the same time)
9. You can offer prayer requests at the appointed time by placing them in the chat feature rather than being spoken aloud